bmxbcforum Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Bottom Bracket

bmxbcforum Forum Index -> Ask The Mechanic
Jramsey
Pvt.
Pvt.

:

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Bottom Bracket Reply with quote

Ok, I need to buy 2 BB's both for formula frames 1 frame is a Junior minus and the other is a pro XL. The junior I am buying cranks and BB so How do I know what size BB to get with the cranks. And my frame I am using my old cranks and need an isis BB and again need to know BB size 68 by?? And can you have a combination that will not work?? Is there any crank or BB that will not work with a Formula frame. Or any combination there of. I am thinking Bombshell cranks with an FSA BB for the junior Crank lenght about 145 or 150. How do I measureall these factors..

Jason

scott
Pvt. fc
Pvt. fc

:

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: bb sizing Reply with quote

i run a 113 bottom bracket in my sons jr frame with ac cranks not problem with like up of the chain hope it helps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bmxbcforum Forum Index -> Ask The Mechanic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: